Wednesday, February 6, 2008

To Believe Or Not Believe

Hi,

What are blogs for? Blogs are like an online diary or journal. That being said, it means you can write whatever the heck you like. You know, whatever interests you the most. Post something, share your thoughts with the world if you want and get some feedbacks along the way. Anyway, as you can see, I've titled my blog Specter. What's a specter? Well, a specter is a spirit, a ghost, "a source of terror" (according to Webster). My blog is pretty much about the world of the paranormal. Some people are believers and some people are skeptics. It's totally up to you whether you want to believe in ghosts or not. Me, personally, I find it very interesting and well....mysterious. Paranormal activity is not something that's very tangible. Sometimes evidence are hard to get and sometimes you just might get lucky and bump into something. So go ahead, speak your mind, share your thoughts about the paranormal. To believe or not believe...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahahahhah. yea, aku look forward to reading entries" kamu yang berikutnya dinar. yang pertama dibahas disini qori ya??? hii jijikk. :) loves.

The Benjamite said...

Beam mi Scotty...eh, mean, Dinar!!

Anonymous said...

Dinar I like the whole layout of your blog and how you put the text and graphics together. From reading it I saw that you have a reason to write. I do believe in ghost and the paranormal because I grew up hearing and lot of stories and have been around people who have experienced it. Though I have not seen anything with my eyes, thank God, I have felt some weird presence, things like a breeze of someone passing by and not seeing anything.

Kristi said...

i am loving your blog !!!