Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Was it real or am I just crazy?




I may sound nuts to some people but I actually find paranormal experiences exciting and thrilling. There's just something about being scared out of your mind that's oddly addicting (plus you have a pretty cool story to tell everybody afterwards). The way I see it, I'm quite lucky to have experienced a few paranormal occurrences.

I used to live in a big, old house in the Forest Hills area. There's a room on the third floor that I'd never been fond of. I always felt that there's 'something' there. A friend of my parents who spent the night actually claimed that she saw a man standing in front of the door one night.


One night, I was up late doing some assignments. Suddenly, I saw an old man dressed in white standing in front of my desk. It happened very fast, probably for just a couple of seconds. When I told my family, they just laughed it off. They said that I was just too tired and I was seeing things,etc.

This happened a few months after. I was sitting in the library/computer room, just e-mailing some friends. That room had always been warm because the window's always closed. All of a sudden, the room got very cold and I heard people whispering behind me. Again, nobody really believed my story.

Since I was the one who experienced these things, I think I know what I saw. If you were in my place, what would you make of these experiences?





2 comments:

Awesome Tawasi said...

Your blog is very cool. All the information is well written and supported with pictures and videos.

Annette S said...

I'm sorry about that. The previous comment was made by Annette not by Tawasi.